Triathlon with Tine
For the fourth year in a row we organize a triathlon training week again at Marmotta Alpin Hotel, under professional supervision of Tine Deckers, professional Belgian top triathlete, and her coach, Pieter Timmermans.
Sunday 7 July to Saturday 13 July 2019
- 5 full days of training with Tine Deckers (Monday to Friday)
- Possibility to partially participate in the activities (only cycling, running or swimming training)
- Possibility to participate in a shorter period (optional)
- Non-athletes are also welcome and can enjoy the beautiful surroundings, the hotel facilities and the atmosphere!
- Swimming training
- in Mühlbach outdoor swimming pool (with swimsuit, every morning)
- in the lake of Zell am See
- including technique training and video with underwater camera + analysis by expert
- Cycling training
- mapped routes with various difficulty levels
- supply / trailer on the track
- climb to the Grossklockner
- Running training
- at various locations
- interval training with analysis of the results by Pieter Timmermans
Optionally, there is the possibility to perform stress tests – lactate tests in all three disciplines (with an additional payment)
Between training sessions there are plenty of free moments to enjoy the beautiful Hochkönig mountains and possibly alternative activities such as
- cable car Karbachalm
- guided hiking tours
In the evening, you can enjoy conviviality at the bar or on the terrace of Marmotta Alpin Hotel.
There is also the possibility to talk to Tine Deckers and Pieter Timmermans, as well as to get tips on performing in triathlon and / or healthy (sports) ambitions.
80 Euro / person / night (based on 2 persons per room)
Single = 95 Euro/person/night
- Overnight in comfortable room
- Full breakfast buffet
- Packed lunch
- Gastronomic 3-course menu (water included at the table)
- Use fitness & wellness (sauna, vapor bath, infrared sauna)
- Free WIFI and parking (including bicycle storage in the hotel)
- Participation in activities
- Professional guidance by Tine Deckers and Pieter Timmermans
- Analysis of performance by Pieter Timmermans and advice to improve your sport performances
Who is Tine Deckers?
Tine has been practicing triathlon since 2005 and since 2008 has been among the best in the Belgian and international professional triathlon world. With 5 victories at Ironman France, victory in 2018 from Embrunman as well as victories in Ironman 70.3 Ireland, Puerto Rico, Pays d’Aix and Challenge Geraardsbergen, she has already achieved a great track record. She has also been classified for Ironman Hawai for 6 years with tremendous results amongst world top!
In addition to her professional triathlon career, Tine has also been a certified personal trainer since 2019 and is therefore the ideal person to supervise this triathlon training week.
Interested? Send an email to email@example.com stating “Triathlon” or fill out the contact form below